Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Reef Walk Boracay



I wanted to try being underwater still but less riskier… So I tried reef walking!!! They said that there is not so much danger if you are 15 feet below water. If you are way lower than that then you have to listen to your dive instructors because if you think you can just swim from down there and 15feet above up at an instant then you’re more likely to have an injury…

But this reef walking is such a baby activity that anyone who just know how to obey the rules can do…

This is not so popular yet in the Philippines but it is known in Countries with beautiful reefs like Australia and Thailand. Most people would also not like the idea and got turned off by it even if it is being offered face-to-face. They would rather ride a banana boat or flying fish if they’re so much of a baby, and try scuba diving if they are hyper daring!











































It felt great to be able to walk down below which was probably 25 feet underwater. They handed us a big bread, and suddendly the fish came in school and started biting…it was really really cool seeing different kinds of fish, nice colors and sizes. There were so many fish coming to me and i was holding the bread, so sometimes i could feel their mouth on my fingers, then For a while there came about 3 fish twice the size of my hands, i got a bit scared that they would bite me hard lol,..but they didn’t…good fish. 

But for mid fellas like me who is just getting my groove on the underwater stuff and conquering my aqua-claustrophobism then you sure must try this reef walk in boracay! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment